您的瀏覽器已過時

要正常瀏覽本網站請升級您的瀏覽器。 現在升級​​

×

06/21 - 06/23

第15 届阳光天使志工培训营“举手之爱”

美门残障关怀基金自2005年首次举办阳光天使志工培训营,栽培不少志工协助残障朋友融入社会,让残障朋友不会对社会产生恐慌或惧怕,亦同时改变大众社会对这群体的“有色”眼光。主要宗旨乃是在参加者与残障群体之间建立友谊的桥梁,以实际体验和正确的技巧方式,栽培一班具有热忱又富有爱心的志工们,让志工们协助障友融入社会。


在2019年正迈向第十五届阳光天使志工培训营。今年主题取名为《举手之爱》寓意当志工其实很简单,当遇见残障群体有需要帮助的时候,只要我们愿意伸出援手,一个小小的善意举动,就能给与他们莫大的帮助。爱不过是举手之劳的事,让我们一起用愛服务社会。


长达3天2夜的培训营的宗旨是为了提升社会人士对残障群体的认识与关怀,并且更有系统化地培训志工,教导他们照顾残障群体的正确技巧,以保障残障人士及志工本身的安全。活动将透过分享会、游戏、小组讨论、共同生活与实际体验来增加营员对残障朋友的认识,亦进一步增加对自己的认识,突破自我,与大家一起成长,你我志同道合一起为残障朋友造就一个无障碍环境社会。


此培训营公开给16岁以上热爱志愿服务,想踏入志愿服务的公众人士;或有意做出改变,希望和健友一起当志工的障友。营会收费包含了住宿,膳食,场地,指定交通和课程等等。本营会主要以中文为媒介语;阅读材料以双语(中,英)呈献。


赶紧报名吧!我们在此等待您一起出发,用3天2夜一起寻找这独一无二的爱,爱在举手之劳。


第十五届阳光天使志工培训营《举手之爱》详情如下:

日期:2019年6月21日至2019年6月23日

时间:星期五早上8点至星期日下午6点

地点:Dynasty Hotel, KL

报名费:

RM 220(健全人士)

RM 180(健全人士-学生)

RM 90 (残障人士)

网上报名:https://forms.gle/Tji4MvZ4GJk1qfCE9


联络:Ms. Helen 03-7873 6579/03-7875 8609/beanangel@beautifulgate.org.my

截止日期:2019年6月09日


*若之后您临时无法参与营会,我们将会退还30%报名费(但必需在6月16日前通知,且要有合理的理由),其余的70%当作捐款。

到时见 ☺



Warmest Greetings from Beautiful Gate Foundation For The Disabled!


2019 marks the 15th Be an Angel Campaign - Volunteer Training Camp by Beautiful Gate Foundation. This volunteer training camp aims to cultivate a group of dedicated and loving volunteers through practical experiences to nurture a proper perception and mentality towards volunteerism.


The relationship between volunteers and PWD has become more than just friends. Our theme “Loving Hands” emphasizes that being involved in volunteerism is easy as love could be spread among the society through our simple act of coming together with a pair of helping hands.


Our camp will be conducted through workshop, games, group discussions, living together and practical experiences allowing campers to get to know more about PWD. Besides, campers will be challenged to breakthrough from their comfort zone, exploring more sides about themselves, growing together with all of us. Together, we work towards our common goal, Raising Hands For Love.


This training camp is open to all members of the public aged 16 and above who love volunteering or would like to begin volunteering and also to disabled friends who would like to make a change to become a volunteer instead. Our registration fees include accommodation, meals, hall usage, designated transportation, courses and more. Our training will be conducted mainly in Mandarin with bilingual written materials (English & Mandarin).


Sign up now! We are waiting for you to embark on a journey together with 3 days 2 nights in search of a different kind of love at Loving Hands.



The 15th Be An Angel Volunteer Training Campaign [Loving Hands] details as below:

Date: 21st June 2019 till 23rd June 2019

Time: Friday 8am till Sunday 6pm

Venue: Dynasty Hotel, KL

Registration Fee:

RM 220 (able-bodied)

RM180 (Student rate with able-bodied)

RM 90 (disabled)

Registration Link: https://forms.gle/Tji4MvZ4GJk1qfCE9

Contact: Ms. Helen 03-7873 6579/03-7875 8609/ beanangel@beautifulgate.org.my

Registration Closing Date: 09th June 2019


*Should you be unable to participate in the camp after registration, kindly inform us before 16th June with valid reasons and 30% of the camp fee shall be refunded. The remaining 70% will be used as a donation.


See you there :)

    |
    Society
    Enrollment Closed